Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
|I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
Want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
How to get Started:
Simply sign up for the program now by clicking here . Please be sure to choose me as your demonstrator during the ordering process by selecting 2122453. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Paper Pumpkin Club!
Once you have completed your sign up please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can send you your personal video showing you how to assemble your creation. Club members can also email me a picture of their creations that they switched up. I would love to post and share your creations on my blog (with your permission )! In addition to the video, as part of becoming my club member I will be doing a random drawing based on individuals who participate in that months club for a special gift from me.
I am super excited and look forward to the next Paper Pumpkin aren’t you?